Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover and Paypal
S.T. Dupont uses the 3D Secure system to prevent online fraud. The 3D Secure standard is based on the principle of requesting additional information known only by the bank and the card holder. This enables strong authentication of clients making online payments.
All the information exchanged when processing the payment is encrypted using SSL protocol. These data cannot be detected, intercepted or used by third parties. Furthermore, data is not saved in our systems.
Complimentary for online orders over $200
Your S.T. Dupont order will be delivered by UPS within 5 business days, after the order has been processed by our warehouse. Consider 48 to 72 additional hours if the order is placed on a weekend or holiday.
We only deliver to the United States of America.
Delivery costs are automatically displayed on the website when confirming the shipping option. Delivery is complimentary for all online orders over $200.00.
Minimum order amount is $100.00
Within 14 days of delivery.
You may return your order within 14 days of delivery. Items must be in perfect condition and returned in their original shipping packaging and original branded packaging, with any related accessories, instructions booklets, labels, protective covers, leaflets or boxes. Any return not meeting these criteria will be shipped back to you and will not be refunded. In accordance with the General Terms and Conditions of Sale, personalized products may not be returned.
Return costs are free.
Our Customer Service Representatives are delighted to assist you from Mon-Thurs, from 9-5PM and Friday 9-4PM EST.
By e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org By phone: (888) 482-0760
An essential accessory for the modern traveler, this elegant full-grain calfskin leather passport cover has slots for cards and two loose pockets, making your passport easily accessible. All products from the Neo Capsule collection are certified by the Leather Working Group. - 5 card slots, - 2 loose pockets
The Maison S.T. Dupont uses leathers from the best tanneries. Their refinement and naturally occurring touches (veins, wrinkles, grain, etc.) are a mark of authenticity for our items.
To ensure that your product remains exquisite over time, we recommend following the care tips:
• Avoid prolonged exposure to light, heat and humidity. In addition, exposure to the sun should be minimised. Keep the product away from any heat or humidity source that could degrade the material (radiators, rain, etc.)
• Avoid contact with oily substances, makeup products and solvents.
• Do not use polish, soap-based or waterproof cleaning products. In case of contact with these products, wipe gently with a soft, light-coloured cloth.
• Take care not to scratch or rub your product against abrasive surfaces.
• Avoid any prolonged contact with materials that may transfer pigment to your product, particularly light-coloured leather goods.
• The lining of our products is distinctive and processed to keep colour pigments stable. However, there is still a risk of dye migration.
• When not in use, store your product in the protective cover provided at the time of purchase.
Specific care instructions:
In case of stains or dirt, delicately dab your product with a soft, dry and light-coloured cloth.
In case of contact with water, dry your product with a soft, absorbent and light-coloured cloth. Do not use soap- or solvent-based products.
Textile lining: In case of stains, gently wipe your product with a soft, light-coloured cloth slightly dampened with soapy water (use a mild soap). Do not use solvent-type products.